We are currently negotiating student license purchasing with Adobe. In the meantime, students wishing to purchase Adobe CC through BYU can access Adobe Creative Cloud applications in the Library labs or through Cloud Apps (cloudapps.byu.edu). Check back here for updates.
All BYU full-time employees are automatically granted access to Adobe product.
Adobe Login Change
The sign on method for Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Sign has recently changed.
- Launch Adobe Creative Cloud
- Use your NetID@byu.edu and select continue
- You will be redirected to a page where you will input your NetID@byu.edu and associated password to sign in (You may need to authenticate through DUO if it is enabled).
CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APPLICATIONS
- Download the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Login to the Creative Cloud Desktop app with your NetID@byu.edu and password.
- Use the Creative Cloud Desktop app to download any of the desired Adobe Creative Cloud applications to function.
Visit the following web page to migrate your assets to a new Creative Cloud free membership account today:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Toggle ItemWhat is Adobe Creative Cloud?Adobe Creative Cloud is a compilation of professional applications used for editing and creating video, design, photography, and web design.
Toggle ItemHow do I obtain access to Adobe Creative Cloud?
BYU full-time employeesAll BYU full-time employees are automatically granted access to Adobe product.
BYU student employees and part-time employeesBYU student employees and part-time employees who need Adobe for their work can submit a request that must be approved by their manager before obtaining access. These users are also granted to use Adobe Creative Cloud for personal, non-business related projects.
StudentsWe are currently negotiating student license purchasing with Adobe.
In the meantime, students wishing to purchase Adobe CC through BYU can access Adobe Creative Cloud applications in the Library labs or through Cloud Apps ( cloudapps.byu.edu ).
Toggle ItemHow do I sign into Adobe Creative Cloud?1. Launch Adobe Creative Cloud
2. Use your NetID@byu.edu and select continue
Toggle Item"You don't have access to manage apps"Mac: This error can be resolved by running the following package: Adobe Apps-Tab Repair
Note: In order to run this package you will need to Control-click the package icon
Windows: Reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud from adobe.byu.edu
Toggle ItemAcrobat Error: "The serial number ... is already in use by the maximum allowed computers"