Purchase a year of access to Adobe Creative Cloud through BYU at the discounted rate of $69
All BYU full-time employees are automatically granted access to Adobe product.
BYU students (including those who are about to graduate) can purchase a full year of access to Adobe Creative Cloud at the discounted rate of $69
Transferring your files is easy! If you want to continue editing your files stored on the Creative Cloud you must migrate them to a new, personal Creative Cloud membership or a different, personal storage location. Visit this site to begin transferring your files:
CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APPLICATIONS
Note: Students and part-time employees must purchase/request access prior to downloading.
- Download the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Login to the Creative Cloud Desktop app with your NetID@byu.edu and password.
- Use the Creative Cloud Desktop app to download any of the desired Adobe Creative Cloud applications to function.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Toggle ItemWhat is Adobe Creative Cloud?Adobe Creative Cloud is a compilation of professional applications used for editing and creating video, design, photography, and web design.
Toggle ItemHow do I obtain access to Adobe Creative Cloud?
BYU full-time employeesAll BYU full-time employees are automatically granted access to Adobe product.
BYU student employees and part-time employeesBYU student employees and part-time employees who need Adobe for their work can submit a request that must be approved by their manager before obtaining access. These users are also granted to use Adobe Creative Cloud for personal, non-business related projects.
Studentsmay purchase a year of access to Adobe Creative Cloud through BYU at the discounted rate of $69.
Toggle ItemHow do I sign into Adobe Creative Cloud?1. Launch Adobe Creative Cloud
2. Use your NetID@byu.edu and select continue
Toggle ItemHow do I backup data from Creative CloudOption 1: Download files from the Adobe Sync folder.
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop app
- Navigate to the "Your Work" tab
- Select the "Your Works Link" icon in the left sidebar
- Select "Open sync folder"
- You can drag and drop synced files directly from Creative Cloud to your desktop
Note: Cloud documents and Mobile creations that are not in the sync folder will need to be downloaded by following the steps in option 2.
Option 2: Download individual files from the Creative Cloud Website
- Open the Creative Cloud website.
- Go to the tab containing your file:
- Select a file and then select the More actions icon …
- Select "download" to obtain the file.
For more information visit helpx.adobe.com
Toggle ItemHow do I access my files after graduation?After graduation, your university Creative Cloud account will be deleted. If you want to continue editing your files stored on the Creative Cloud you must migrate them to a new, personal Creative Cloud membership or a different, personal storage location.
Visit this web site to begin migrating your files: graduation.adobe.com
Toggle Item"You don't have access to manage apps"
Toggle ItemAcrobat Error: "The serial number ... is already in use by the maximum allowed computers"