Purchase a year of access to Adobe Creative Cloud through BYU at the discounted rate of $69
All BYU full-time employees are automatically granted access to Adobe product.
BYU Students can now purchase a year of access to Adobe Creative Cloud through BYU at the discounted rate of $69
CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APPLICATIONS
- Download the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Login to the Creative Cloud Desktop app with your NetID@byu.edu and password.
- Use the Creative Cloud Desktop app to download any of the desired Adobe Creative Cloud applications to function.
Visit the following web page to migrate your assets to a new Creative Cloud free membership account today:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Toggle ItemWhat is Adobe Creative Cloud?Adobe Creative Cloud is a compilation of professional applications used for editing and creating video, design, photography, and web design.
Toggle ItemHow do I obtain access to Adobe Creative Cloud?
BYU full-time employeesAll BYU full-time employees are automatically granted access to Adobe product.
BYU student employees and part-time employeesBYU student employees and part-time employees who need Adobe for their work can submit a request that must be approved by their manager before obtaining access. These users are also granted to use Adobe Creative Cloud for personal, non-business related projects.
Studentsmay purchase a year of access to Adobe Creative Cloud through BYU at the discounted rate of $69.
Toggle ItemHow do I sign into Adobe Creative Cloud?1. Launch Adobe Creative Cloud
2. Use your NetID@byu.edu and select continue
Toggle ItemHow do I backup data from Creative CloudOption 1: Download files from the Adobe Sync folder.
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop app
- Navigate to the "Your Work" tab
- Select the "Your Works Link" icon in the left sidebar
- Select "Open sync folder"
- You can drag and drop synced files directly from Creative Cloud to your desktop
Note: Cloud documents and Mobile creations that are not in the sync folder will need to be downloaded by following the steps in option 2.
Option 2: Download individual files from the Creative Cloud Website
- Open the Creative Cloud website.
- Go to the tab containing your file:
- Select a file and then select the More actions icon …
- Select "download" to obtain the file.
For more information visit helpx.adobe.com
Toggle Item"You don't have access to manage apps"Mac: This error can be resolved by running the following package: Adobe Apps-Tab Repair
Note: In order to run this package you will need to Control-click the package icon
Windows: Reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud from adobe.byu.edu
Toggle ItemAcrobat Error: "The serial number ... is already in use by the maximum allowed computers"